Delight your senses in cosmopolitan spaces designed for demanding and sophisticated travelers who expect perfection in every detail. Open lobbies with playful decor and enchanting artistic accents. Impressive urban and beach destinations. Luxury venues with incredible details, attractive pieces of art and design that will maximize your experience. The most exclusive amenities and brands are available to our guests, to make their stay memorable.
Winning with Motiva is easy!
For reservations * made at any Live Aqua hotel, Fiesta Americana Grand, Fiesta Americana, Fiesta Inn and One hotels, you earn points that you can exchange for exclusive rewards including free hotel nights, certificates from department stores LCD screens and many more items.
Earn 5 points for every dollar reserved at any participating hotel. This applies all public rates, promotions and agreements. It does not include rates for groups or crews.
At Motivatuventa.com you can enter your account to check your points balance and confirm that your reservations have been accredited correctly.
If you make your reservations through the Motive website or from the reservation center at (01 443) 310 8137, your accreditations will be done directly; If you make your reservations through another method, visit http://www.motivatuventa.com to ensure that you receive your points.
*Reservations are considered at properties where stay occurs. TMotiva points will be credited in the partner's account up to eight business days after the guests' stay is confirmed.
Dear Travel Agency:
This is to inform you of the process that national travel agencies must follow for the payment of commissions:
- Register in the exclusive portal for national travel agencies: www.comisionagencias.com
- For any Grupo Posadas hotel, book with public commissionable rates providing the IATA of your agency (if you do not have IATA, one will be assigned).
- Check the updated report in the website when you receive the notification by email.
- Prepare an invoice for the total period and send it to the following email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commissions area will confirm the date on which your payment will be processed.
- Once the payment is received, send us the corresponding payment complement.
Below we share the fiscal data for the preparation of your invoice for the payment of commissions:
Grupo Posadas S.A.B. de C.V.
Prolongación Paseo de la Reforma No. 1015, Torre A, Piso 9
Col. Santa Fe Cuajimalpa, Cuajimalpa de Morelos
Ciudad de México C.P. 05348
We appreciate your attention and we are at your service for any questions or clarification.
Payment of Commissions - Mexican Agencies
Payment of commissions for agencies in Mexico applies to natural and legal persons.
Minimum amount to pay a commission is $100.00 MXN. If at the end of the period it is not covered, it is accumulated for the following period.
If you are not registered with Grupo Posadas or there was a change in company name, address or some other concept, you must send an email to email@example.com
Travel agencies can register on our website www.comisionagencias.com where they can verify the amount of their commissions, download the report and verify payment date.
For the payment of commissions, you must send the electronic invoice type CFDI (Digital Tax Receipt by Internet), otherwise the payment cannot be issued.
Payment of commissions is made by electronic transfer. If your agency is not yet registered with this form of payment, it is necessary to send the following documents:
- Proof of tax status or tax ID.
- Copy of the cover of the recent bank account statement, showing the CLABE account (not older than 3 months).
Commission claims are valid for 6 months after the guest's departure.
Once the payment has been made, the corresponding payment complement or REP (electronic receipt of payment) is requested, in case of not sending it, the commission payments to your agency will be suspended.
Any clarification or doubt we remain at your service.
Steps for the payment of international commissions:
1. Your travel agency receives a single payment for all individual reservations with commissionable rates that have been done during the month in any of our hotels.
2. Each effective reservation is directly registered with its agency by generating 10% commission for each reservation.
3. For the payment of individual reservation commissions, issuance of an invoice is not necessary; our commission system calculates the corresponding amount automatically at the guest output.
4. The payment of commissions is only for agencies with IATA or TIDS numbers.
5. The payment of commissions is monthly.
6. The minimum amount to pay an international commission is $ 10.00 USD. If at the end of the period this amount is not covered, it rolls over to the next month.
We have a website dedicated to our international travel agencies, where you can verify your payments, update your data, discover promotions and clarify any questions.
Visit us at www.travelagenciescommission.com
If you need more information about commissions, invoices, reimbursements and / or suggestions, please fill out the "About invoices, reimbursement, commission" sectionlocated at the end of this section, call 01 800 343 0743, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll gladly assist you.
Embrace the excitement of the Fiesta Rewards experience at Curamoria Collection hotels. Give your trips a different meaning and be part of the only frequent traveler program that really gets to know you.
Experience it at all our destinations, through our site, app, Fiesta Rewards line and Santander Fiesta Rewards.
Be part of Fiesta Rewards. Join here .